Terms and Conditions
Thinkbox TV Planning Awards Terms & Conditions
- Campaign and Thinkbox reserve the right to check entries against data from AC Nielsen MMS, BARB and other insight providers.
- No PDF entry should exceed 1,500 words (except 'Best ongoing use of TV', which must not exceed 2,000 words). Those entering the 'Young TV Planner of the Year' category should use no more than 500 words on one side of A4.
- All entrants must complete the entry form online, providing a 200-word Executive Summary, an entry proposition sentence of no more than 30 words, an entry title and a person to contact (please note that this does not apply for ‘Young TV Planner of the Year’). You will not be able to submit your entry unless the form is complete.
- As part of the registration process you must confirm whether we can use your entry as a case study in the future. If yes, entrants will be given approval before any case studies are published.
- Any entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Commercials that have had complaints upheld against them by the relevant regulatory bodies may be disqualified.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct or the results of this competition, the decision of the judges shall be final.
- All prizes shall be awarded at the discretion of Thinkbox.
- You must credit all participating agencies in your submission.
- You may enter the same campaign for multiple categories. However, the same campaign can only be shortlisted once in any given awards year, so this would be in the category where it scored the highest during the shortlisting process.
- Campaign and Thinkbox reserve the right to use the agency and client contact details provided in the entry.
- Campaign and Thinkbox reserve the right to use any logos, images or AV provided as part of the entry in any publicity around the event/awards.
- Thinkbox reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- Only UK based campaigns are eligible to be entered for these awards.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Liability: nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes liability for death or personal injury to the extent that it arises from Thinkbox negligence. We shall have no liability whatsoever, in contract or in tort or otherwise in connection with the Competition for any damages, claims or losses incurred by You (including without limitation compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, loss of profits, loss of sales or business, expenditures, investments or commitments in connection with any business, loss of any goodwill or damages).
- You agree to indemnify Thinkbox in respect of all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, expenses, demands or costs incurred by us due to your misuse of the website or any breach by you of our Terms and Conditions.
- Data protection. Your personal data will be used solely in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.